Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX offers a scalable solution that is easy to install and manage and that has been built to provide the ultimate performance quality. Targeted for small and medium size enterprises, the Yeastar S-series PBX can support a range of 20 to 300 users and 10 to 60 concurrent calls.
Future proof your business and your investment with the Yeaster S series PBX; built to meet all of your current communications needs, but also built with a modular design that is highly flexible. The Yeaster S series is easy to install with plug and play connectivity and auto provisioning options. It also has Metro UI driven by point and click configuration. Better yet, the S-series offers advanced failover protection as well as monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- The Yeaster S series PBX can be configured with any of the telephony interfaces below. The S20 supports 2 modules without expansion boards, S50 supports 4 modules without expansion boards, S100 supports 8 modules=2 expansion cards, and S300 supports 12 modules=3 expansion cards.
- One Expansion card can support 4 modules. On S100 and S300, you must install expansion boards if you want to add modules or PRI port.
- The S100 and S300 support the D30 module to add 100 users and 30 calls.
Yeaster S series Telephony Modules:
- S2 Module has 2 FXS Ports
- O2 Module has 2 FXO Ports
- SO Module has 1 FXS Port and 1 FXO Port
- B2 Module has 2 BRI Ports
- GSM Module has 1 GSM Channel. Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (quad-band)
- 3G Module has 1 WCDMA Channel. Frequency: 900/2100 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 850/1900 MHz
- EX30 has 1 onboard E1/T1/PRI port.
- EX08 has 4 onboard module slots and 8 interfaces on the panel.