Cisco SPA504G 4-Line VoIP Phone
Cisco SPA504G 4-Line VoIP Phone is a Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE) best suited for business or home office use.
Highlights of the IP Phone
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs.
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons*
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco
Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Operations and SIP Features
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA504G addresses traditional business users’ requirements while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA504G.
Security and Management
The Cisco SPA504G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Cisco SPA504G 4-Line VoIP Phone Quick Specs
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP, SPCP
- Line Appearances: 4
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: 802.3af compliant
- Additional Ports: 2.5mm headset jack
- Display: backlit monochrome LCD
- Resolution: 128×64 pixels
- Speakerphone: yes
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.726, G.729A, G.722
- Voice Quality: wideband
- QoS: yes
- Expandable: yes
Cisco SPA504G IP Phone Package Contents
Note: AC power supply not included.
- Cisco SPA504G phone
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
- Resource CD