Strobe 12V DC
Buy Strobe 12V DC from A2Z Africa Kenya.
Most of the driveway alarms and entrance alerts sold here have 12V DC outputs which make it easy to connect these strobe lights. Typically, they work like this: on the back of these receivers there are “terminal screws” or live 12V DC outputs. Simply connect the strobe light using the wires and when the receiver is notified by the transmitter, the strobe is activated.
The powerful LED’s on these strobes produce a flash that is visible from a distance. Great for use in high noise environment, or for hearing impaired.
- 20-gauge leads, red positive, black negative
- Operates on LED lights. Won’t burn out
- Operating voltage DC 9V-15V
- Working current is 30mA
- Flash rate is 140 / minute
- Temperature range of -4-140 degrees F
- Lens made of high impact, heat resistant acrylic with luminescent material
- Case made of high impact resistant abs plastic with diameter of 4′
- Dimensions are 3” x 3” x 1.75”
- Weight is .12 lbs
- Two mounting screws, mounting bracket, and double sided tape included
- Manufactured by Safeguard Supply
- One year manufacturer’s warranty